Tube Axial Fan:
Tube Axial Flow Fan covering a wide range in wall mounting/ tubular casing design with Energy Efficient Axial flow Fan impellers having variable pitch angle, dynamically balanced impeller for direct driven Arrangement.
- Available Sizes: 1 feet to 6 feet ( 300 mm to 1800 mm)
- Number of Blades: 4 to 12
- Air Flow: Up to 1,00,000 CFM (47 m3/sec)
- Fan RPM: Up to 1440 RPM
- Pressure: 5 to 50 mm of WG
- Blade aerofoil with high lift and low drag
- Uniform air flow over entire cross section
- Special leading edge protection
- Corrosion and Erosion resistant FRP Blades.
- UV Resistant blades.
- Blades are moment balanced to ensure interchangeability
- Ideal blade shapes for standard and low noise Fans.
- Convenient blade tip angle setting.
- Individual moulds for each blade size to maintain high efficiency
- Easy to install light weight Aluminum Alloy ( Grade LM 6) Hubs.
- Optional MS HDG hubs
- Hub to suit standard taper lock bushings or custom specified drive shafts.
- Ease in handling and maintenance
Standard Material of Construction
- Blades: Fibre Glass Reinforced Plastic Using Polyester or Epoxy Resin
Support Plates/ Hub Body: Cast Aluminum Alloy LM -6
Fasteners: Galvanized Steel/ SS304
Center Bush: Cast Iron FG 200
Casing: Mild Steel
Motor: Standard high quality motors Or as specified by customer