At ‘Parag’ each fan model is rigorously tested to ensure that specified performance and quality standards are met. Some testing processes employed are:
- Fan Performance Test Rig – To evaluate aerodynamic fan performance in accordance with accepted standard (ANSI/AMCA 210-85).
- Universal Testing Machines – To test mechanical properties of different materials.
- Heat Distortion Test – To study behavior of composite laminate at higher temperatures.
- Muffle Furnace – To find out glass content of the glass fibre laminate.
- Cantilever Test Fixture – To assure structural strength of FRP Fan blades.
- Pendulum Impact Tester
- Hardness Tester
- Sound Meter
- Anemometer and Power Analyzer
Our test facilities are regularly upgraded to meet the required standards thus providing accurate test results and ensuring high quality products.