Tea Withering is the process by which tea leaves are withered. Withering reduces the moisture content in the leaves from 70-80% to about 50% and the leaves become limp and flaccid, suitable for rolling.
Fans are essential in this process for the air to be blown in the trough. ‘Parag’ Fans has developed high efficiency FRP Impellers to reduce the proper amount of moisture from the leaves while still maintaining the taste and fragrance.
- Available Sizes: 2 feet to 6 feet ( 600 mm to 1800 mm)
- Number of Blades: 4 to 8
- Static Pressure: Up to 1 Inches of WG (25 mm)
- Air Flow: Up to 1,00,000 CFM ( 47 m^3 / sec )
- Fan RPM: Up to 1440
- Operating Temperature Range: – 40ºC to 120ºC
Features & Benefits
- FRP Impeller.
- High efficiency of operation.
- More air with less power.
- Reduced power for same air.
- Optimal operational cost.
- Economical initial cost.
- Impellers are dynamically balanced to ISO – 1940 Grade 6.3 or 2.6 upon request
Standard Material of Construction
- Blades: Fiber-Glass Reinforced Plastic using Polyester or Epoxy Resins
- Hub Galvanized Double Plate
- Plates: Hot Dipped Galvanised Mild Steel
- Fasteners: Galvanized Steel / SS-304
- Blade Holding Blocks: Cast Aluminum Alloy LM-6, Cast Iron FG-200
- Center Bush: Cast Iron FG-200
Hub Aluminum :
- Plates : Cast Aluminum Alloy LM-6
- Fasteners : Galvanized Steel / SS-304
- Center Bush : Cast Iron FG-200