Mining is the extraction of valuable minerals or other geological materials from the earth. Any material that cannot be grown from agricultural processes or created artificially in a laboratory or factory, is usually mined.
Fans are the most important component of any mine ventilation system as they generate the amount of air flow required to clear toxic fumes while creating enough pressure to do so.
- Available Sizes: 2 Feet to 16 Feet ( 600 mm to 4,877 mm)
- Number of Blades: 4 to 16
- Static Pressure: Up to 12 Inches of WG (300 mm)
- Air Flow: Up to 500,000 CFM ( 235 m^3 / sec )
- Fan RPM: Up to 3,500 RPM
- Operating Temperature Range: -40ºC to 120ºC
Features & Benefits
- FRP Impeller
- Efficient operation.
- More air with less power or reduced power for same air.
- Optimal operational cost.
- Economical initial cost
- Impellers are dynamically balanced to ISO – 1940 Grade 6.3 or 2.6.
- Blade airofoil with high lift and low drag.
- Uniform air flow over entire blade length.
- UV protection and Fire retardant FRP Blades.
- Corrosion and Erosion resistant FRP Blades.
- Special leading edge protection by abrasion resistant tape or stainless steel strips.
- Moment balanced to ensure inter-changeability.
- Ideally shaped for standard and low noise fans.
- Convenient blade tip angle setting.
- Individual moulds for each blade size to maintain high efficiency
- Easy to install, handle and maintain
- Hot dip galvanized double plated.
- Compatible with most standard taper lock bushings and custom specified drive shafts.
- Optional aluminum alloy (Grade LM6) Hubs
Standard Material of Construction Blades : Fiber-Glass Reinforced Plastic using fire retardant resins.Hub :
- Plates : Hot Dipped Galvanised Mild Steel.
- Fasteners : Galvanized Steel / SS-304.
- Blade Holding blocks : Cast Aluminum Alloy LM-6 / Cast Iron FG-200.
- Center Bush : Cast Iron FG-200