‘Parag’ Fans & Cooling Systems Ltd. has been serving the critical needs of world market for over two decades with Energy Efficient Axial Flow Fans and Allied Components.
‘Parag’ has achieved a number of milestones since its inception in 1987:
- 1987 Established
- 1990 Developed hollow bladed FRP Fans for Cooling Towers
- 1993 Developed FRP Fans for Humidifiers
- 1996 Became a Public Limited Company
- 1998 Commenced a Joint Project with TIFAC (Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council) and IIT Bombay
- 1999 Developed FRP Fans for Air Cooled Heat Exchangers
- 2000 Developed Fan for Mine Ventilation & Radiator Cooling under TIFAC Project
- 2001 Developed FRP Fan System for Humidifiers
- 2002 Became an ISO 9001:2000 accredited company by QSI, Florida, USA
- 2003 Implemented an improved manufacturing process with Dr. Franz Haff under S.E.S. program of Germany
- 2004 Developed Low noise fans for Cooling Towers & Air Cooled Heat Exchangers
- 2005 Developed Mine Ventilation Rotor for M&I, Mining Group, Canada
- 2006 Developed High Static Pressure Ventilation Fans
- 2007 Developed Reversible Fans under the technical guidance of Dr. Heinz Andritzkey from S.E.S, Germany
- 2008 Became a part of Impact Group, promoted by Mr. Sandeep Badjatia
- 2008 Developed special construction of fan blades for added protection at leading edge and seamless joint less construction at the edges. ‘Parag’ Fans are built as seamless construction making them more wear resistant and therefore more durable.
- 2008-2011 Carried out retrofit of fans in hundreds of cells in Cooling Towers and Air Cooled Condensers in India, China, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Kuwait etc & established better performance of ‘Parag’ over existing fans manufactured by companies from USA, Europe, China & India.
- 2010 Increased Production Capacity to up to 4,500 Fans annually to meet the increasing demand from all over the world.
- 2010-2012 Highest Turnover compared to the past years.
- Developed fans from 36 feet to 40 feet diameter.
- Exports expanded to 35 countries.
- Regular repeat orders from leading Air Cooled Condenser manufacturers globally.
- Regular repeat orders from leading Cooling Tower manufacturers globally.
- Developed Fire Retardant fans.
- Successfully carried out a prestigious Energy Saving Study Project at a leading international refinery.